We design, manufacture and install stylish, functional and durable kitchen cabinets, while respecting your budget. Our certified and experienced staff will answer all your requirements, guide you in your steps and accompany you throughout your project.
Why choose a kitchen at RenoVilla
- Modern style and refined or rustic and authentic
- Quality and durability
- A wide range of materials, colors and handles
- Personalized advice for a perfectly tailored job
- A montage made by professionals
- Sense of detail & for all budgets
The choice of materials for your kitchen
MDF KITCHEN CABINETS
Mdf doors are, in fact, made of pine fiber. The panels are coated with thin coats of lacquer until the desired finish is obtained, whether it is velvety or very glossy. Doors will generally be no joints and style unlimited doors. So perfect to create any style of cooking.
However, you will not choose this style of door if you want a wood effect. These doors will always be colored plain or with old or rustic effect.
The advantages of lacquered mdf:
- Style almost unlimited
- Easily repaired in the event of breakage / scratches
- Easy to maintain
- Perfect for creating any style of cooking.
POLYESTER KITCHEN CABINETS
The polyester door is composed of five pieces the frame having 4. Each side is a piece of mdf coated with polyester and the center is a melamine board either flat or grooved. As these are assembled pieces, you will see the joints of each of these on the door.
The advantages of Polyester:
- Value for money
- Quantity of models and color quite varied
- Gives a beautiful appearance of wood
WOODEN KITCHEN CABINETS
A wooden kitchen is considered more upscale The wood will pass through the generations, it is timeless. It is dyed, varnished, without any problem and is very durable. The grain of the wood is very varied, and a species of wood may give different grain according to the manner in which it has been cut
- Unlimited colors and textures
- Durable and remanable
- Repairs easily
- Species: Maple, Cherry, Dwarf, Mahogany, Cherry, Oak, Ash, etc.
KITCHEN CABINETS IN THERMOPLASTIC (POLYMER)
The thermoplastic is a sheet of plastic molded on a smooth mdf panel at high temperature. Thanks to this thermo-molded film, there will be no visible seams for the moldings and junctions of panels normally visible with other materials such as wood or mdf.
This option gives a beautiful imitation of the wooden doors worked. In addition, they are easy to clean and maintain.
Advantages of thermoplastic:
- Value for money / appearance
- The styles of doors are extremely varied
- Easy maintenance (mild soap again)
MELAMIN KITCHEN CABINETS
The melamine is composed of a particleboard with a sizing of plastic made at very high temperature.
This material has proved its worth for several years and the material has evolved so well that we find on the market extremely credible wood imitations, with very realistic textures.
The doors made of melamine will be flat without frills and in fairly modern look.
The advantages of melamine:
- Melamine is the least expensive material, therefore the most economical
- Melamine has a shorter manufacturing time (calculate between 2 and 4 weeks depending on the manufacturer)
- There is a wide variety of colors and textures
- Melamine is easy to maintain (with mild soap)
KITCHEN CABINETS IN WOOD PLACEMENT
Wood veneer is a cheaper alternative to solid wood. It is not only economical, but also environmentally friendly. The end result of your kitchen cabinets will be as spectacular as in wood. Plating is therefore the heat of solid wood at a lower cost.